First Touch Games are looking for a programmer to join the team in Oxford, to help create the best football games on mobile platforms.
The successful candidate will work alongside existing programmers to:
- Architect & implement new features & updates to new & existing games
- Architect & implement core tech & SDK updates
- Contribute to the design of features to new & existing games
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years C/C++ experience in a games programming environment
- Experience on mobile devices
- Multiple shipped titles across a range of platforms
- Knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of games programming areas, techniques & technology
Advantageous skills include:
- Experience & knowledge of mobile F2P games
- Strong maths ability
- A strong interest in football and football games
- Excellent communication, organisation and team-work skills
Experience and a history of released titles is clearly useful, but we’re just as keen to see candidates who can demonstrate talent and passion. We’re a small team, and this is an opportunity to be an important part of that team. We’re looking for a committed team member happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team.
Benefits: Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime.