First Touch Games are looking for a Producer to join the team in Oxford, delivering a portfolio of football games that is amongst the most successful and respected on mobile.
This is a new role offered in our production team as part of a small thriving creative studio of over 30 people, created through a growing list of highly successful football games. This role is suitable for someone looking to move up from an Associate Producer or has recently become a Producer and is excited by this opportunity.
You have outstanding skills in keeping overlapping production activities on track. You enjoy delivery and execution, taking pride in seeing what needs to be actioned, completed on time and delivered to a high quality. You plan diligently, communicate effectively and are highly organised, knowing where everything is at. You have free-to-play mobile games experience and want to develop further in a busy and supportive environment, covering everything from pre-production concepts through to live ops. You are a team player and influence in a way that is low key and collegiate but gets things done.
The role is offered full-time and in-house.
- Ensure high quality releases, working closely with QA, art, code and product teams.
- Design multiple production pipelines and ensure tasks are established, allocated and actively monitored.
- Identify delivery risks and escalate as appropriate.
- Seek ongoing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Input into product roadmaps and new features and assist in transforming high level blueprints into detailed implementation.
- Implement new specifications, pricing and product information for inclusion on key mobile platforms, specifically Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in Free to play agile mobile gaming environments.
- Deep interest in mobile games including emerging digital trends.
- Proficient in various production management tools including JIRA, Confluence or similar.
- Well versed with suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Highly engaged in football as an interest.
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits: Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
You must have the present ability to work and live permanently in the UK.
Applications from agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.