first touch games are looking for a technology programmer to help build and maintain the technology and tools used across our products.
The successful candidate will work alongside existing programmers to:
- Design & implement updates to existing technology
- Design & implement new technology features & functionality
- Port core technology codebase to new platforms as required
- Work with entire team on technology planning
- Eventually take ownership of key technology features
Advantageous skills include:
- At least 2 years C/C++ experience in a games technology environment
- Multiple shipped titles across a range of platforms
- Knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of videogames technology: Rendering (e.g. OpenGI, Metal, Vulkan), Audio, Networking, Architeture, Performance
- Working knowledge of multiple recent genereation hardware platforms
- Strong maths ability
- A strong interest in football and football games
- Excellent communication, organisation and team-work skills
Experience and a history of released titles is clearly useful, but we're just as keen to see candidates who can demonstrate talent and passion. We're a small team, and this is an opportunity to be an important part of that team. We're looking for a committed team member happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team.
Benefits: Relocation, Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets, Zero Overtime.